This truck was sold in March 2016 to another XN Member. As soon as he posts a built thread, I'll link it here.
This has been a great truck. I loved it. And it was an absolute blast to build and wheel. If any one has any questions about this build, please ask. I'll be more than happy to answer.
EDIT - 06.11.15
Updated Mod List.
Removed dumb broken pictures from OP (I need to get my PC back up and running to fix them)
EDIT - 06.30.14
Updated Mod List. All mods link to appropriate posts where available.
EDIT - 04.04.15
Minor mod updates and housecleaning.
- Calmini 3" Suspension Lift w/ AC Shackles
- 2" DIY Body Lift
- 3" Lift Bilstein 5100's
- Rear ARB Locker
- 33x12.50 GY DuraTrac Tires on Charcoal DR Wheels
- Calmini IAB
- 1.25" Wheel spacers front
- 1.5" Wheel spacers rear
Performance (Because the 3.3 needs all the help it can get):
- Navara Snorkel
- Doug Thorley Headers
- Custom Borla Catback
- Removed Intake Resonators
- K&N Drop In Filter
- SC Radiator
- ShrockWorks Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier
- RLC Front Bumper
- White Knuckle Offroad Sliders
- Gobi Ladder
- DepHep Standard Length Rack w/ Expanded Metal Floor & Rear Light Bar (Line-X Coated)
- Double DIN Android Radio
- Infinity Reference 6.5" Component Set in front
- Infinity Reference 6x9 Rears
- Infinity Reference 5-Channel Amp
- 10" JL Subwoofer (sealed enclosure, 300w Power)
- Cobra 29 LX/LE CB
- Blue-Sea Fuse Box and Lighting Relays in OEM Jack Location
Lighting......so much lighting:
- Real HID Projector Conversion
- All Stock Exterior Lights Swapped to VLED Bulbs
- B&M Light Bar w/ 20" Hanma 100w Spot Bar
- 4 18W Hanma Square LED Alley Lights Mounted to DepHep
- 2 18W Hanma Square LED Backup Lights Mounted to DepHep
- 2 18W Flush Mount Hanma Square LED Backup lights in rear Corner Panels
- Center high-Mount Brake Light relocated to DepHep using Hella FF75 Fog Lamp Housing w/ Red H7 LED Bulb
- Strip LED Loading Lights on Rear Hatch
- JW Speaker Model 90 LED headlights mounted on front bumper
- NEW OEM Leather Steering Wheel
- Blacked out Badges & Roof Rack Rails (PAINT, NO DIP!!)
- So much stickers!
- New Flat Black Paint on all trim that I've removed/reinstalled
- 10k Engo Winch w/ Synthetic Line
- 2 30' Tow/Snatch Straps
- 3"x10' Tree Saver
- SmittyBilt Snatch Block
- Lots of 3/4" Clevis Shackles
- A-Pilar Gauge Pod - Purchased
- Full Skids
- Dana 44 SAS - Axle purchased
Begin OP. Post Date 03.10.12
Here it is the weekend I bought it. Bone stock w/ 65k:
Down at Corova Beach, NC:
We found some rain water back in the neighborhood behind Corova Beach. Some of it was deep. My horn doesn't work anymore. I wish I had taken some action shots. But here is the aftermath.
My new tires which will be installed this weekend (Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's in 32x11.5x15):
got a set of charcoal desert runners, but they are in storage...so no pics until install.
Playing at a buddies house. His place just happened to have a motocross track in the yard when he bought it. Great place to drive over hills and test out new toys. I bent the crap out of my step rails...heh...This is after the PML.
One of my cats, Ember, thought that the stack of tires in the kitchen was the coolest thing
Anyway, on to the important things
New tires installed! Still have to do a little trimming though.
The desert runners where DEFINITELY the right choice. Also need to pick up two more center caps. Stock 4-bars are boring and lame. heh.
Trimming complete. It was way easier than I thought to just knock it out w/ a razor knife. This is all I ended cutting off.
No more rubbing on full lock or flex. Didn't have to trim anything in the rear.
CB Prep Work....
Got the antenna installed (3' Firestik II w/ HD Spring). Used the Firestik door jamb mount and the 18' FireRing coax. I love the cleanliness of the install. Right now the coax is under the back passenger seat because I don't have the radio yet. Xmas maybe.
CB Installed! Cobra 29 LX LCD. its a TAD wider than the opening so it took some cutting and creative modding to get it in there, but it fits like a glove now. And the rest of the hole is still kinda useful small stuff.....now I need a new place to throw my sunglasses.
Right now its hooked up to accessory power...don't know if I want to leave it that way or give it a 100% feed...but thats easy enough to change should the desire get high enough.
I've had several people tell me that now I need bigger tires......but I just bought these! They still have LOTS of life left!
I actually really like the way the BL works on the X. The only place you can REALLY tell is in the front where that little silver piece of plastic gaps out to the rest of the bumper. And fortunately, I did NOT have to cut the tub for the T-Case shifter. It goes into 4L just fine, and actually has plenty of room to spare.
This is sitting here in the garage...just waiting to be installed. Eventually.
Now I need LOTS of money to get it installed. I'm going to do the compressor and all the wiring, but I don't feel comfortable cracking open the 3rd member.